Bulk Filler

High Capacity Auger Filler

Model MF-11-HCW


High Capacity Bulk Auger Filler | Model MF-11 HCW

Touchscreen operator interface for simple adjustment of all Filling Machine parameters. Includes up to 50 Product Recipes/Set-Ups.

HMI Touchscreen
 
 

Roller Top Scale for movement of Bulk Containers into and out of the Fill Position.

Roll Conveyor

Video of Model MF-11-HCW Bulk Filler


The PER-FIL® Model MF-11HCW is a High Capacity, Fill-By-Weight, Semi-Automatic Auger Filler designed for applications that require Verified, Precise, BULK VOLUME FILLING (50 lbs to over 200 lbs) of Powders and Granules into boxes, bags and drums.  The MF-11HCW features a Mettler Toledo Scale for Fill-By-Weight operation to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two phase filling operation: 90% Filled Volumetric at high speed, remaining 10% Fill-By-Weight – dribble fill.

This Bulk Filler is commonly used for Chemical Powder ApplicationsClick here to see how we service the Chemical Industry.

See PMMI Resources

PMMI - The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies