We manufacture, or specify and purchase, packaging equipment to the requirements of the new packline. We have 40 years of experience and expertise to recommend the right equipment for your specific project, while saving you thousands of dollars in integration costs. See PER-FIL Turnkey Packline video.
Each system must achieve:
• PRODUCTION RATES
• FILL ACCURACY
• YIELD EFFICIENCY AND RELIABILITY
• OPTIMUM QUALITY OF PACKAGED PRODUCTS
• PACKAGING SPACE LIMITATIONS AND HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS OF YOUR FACILITY
• FLEXIBILITY TO HANDLE FUTURE PRODUCTS AND CONTAINERS
• BUDGET CONSTRAINTS
• REDUCED MAN POWER AND MAINTENANCE
• REGULATORY COMPLIANCE WITH FDA, USDA, AAA, OSHA AND LOCAL CODES
$$ What is the true cost of Integration? $$
$$ CONCEPT $$
This is where 40 years of experience comes in – we will evaluate your requirements, products, parameters, and customize a solution according to your product and facility.
$$ DESIGN & ENGINEERING $$
Our seasoned engineering team will prepare Floor Plan and Elevation Drawings for the equipment which will be integrated and for the complete packline.
Our team will design and engineer the solution based on our expertise filling your specific product, along with your specific requirements dictated by accuracy, container dynamics, special industry requirements, etc.
$$ MANUFACTURING & ASSEMBLY $$
Once your system has been engineered, we begin the manufacturing and assembly of your packline, in our Riverside, NJ facility. As always, all PER-FIL Industries Fillers are manufactured and assembled 100% in the U.S.A.
The packline is assembled on PER-FIL’s assembly floor to match the customer’s facility layout.
Conveyors, Crossover Points, Dead Plates and Guide Rails are manufactured to achieve uninterrupted container flow. Backup Sensors and E-Stops are mounted, wired into the line controls and fully integrated to ensure proper communication among all equipment modules of the packaging line.
$$ EQUIPMENT INTEGRATION $$
After all required equipment has been verified – i.e., Upstream components, Downstream components, cappers, labelers, etc., we will integrate all equipment with the PER-FIL filler.
Each component is hooked up with temporary electric, pneumatic and dust remove vacuum services. All controls are integrated to provide seamless performance of each machine on the packline. We will make sure that all necessary components work with the PER-FIL filler, and provide the solution that was agreed upon during the Concept phase. During the Factory Acceptance Trial you verify the complete packaging line performance.
When PER-FIL integrates your packline, WE GUARANTEE that all equipment will work as specified. We simplify the process. There is NO FINGER POINTING.
$$ IMPLEMENTATION & SUPPORT $$
All PER-FIL auger fillers come with detailed documentation. Our Service staff will make sure your start-up is smooth. Our team has extensive experience in trouble shooting and correcting any issues that can arise. We provide necessary training and support, onsite or on the phone. We provide video and test data to assist with training and trouble shooting.
Our In-House technical and engineering staff provides:
- OPERATOR AND MAINTENANCE TRAINING DURING THE FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST (FAT)
- MATCH MARK AND TAKE PHOTOS OF THE EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO ITS SHIPMENT TO THE CUSTOMER’S FACILITY
- PER-FIL® SERVICE AND ENGINEERING PERSONNEL CAN SUPERVISE THE PACKLINE INSTALLATION
- PER-FIL® SERVICE TEAM CAN STARTUP THE PACKLINE AND TRAIN OPERATORS AND MAINTENANCE STAFF
- PROVIDE AND EXPLAIN DETAILS OF SERVICE MANUALS
- PROVIDE INFORMATION FOR SERVICE AND SPARE PARTS FOR EACH PIECE OF EQUIPMENT