Semi-Automatic Auger Fillers
Volumetric and Fill-by-Weight Auger Filling Equipment designed for manual or Semi-Automatic Filling of Powder, Granules, Pastes and some liquids into all types of containers. Fill cycle initiated by foot-pedal or palm switch. See PER-FIL SEMI-AUTOMATIC AUGER FILLER VIDEO.
E-11 | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler
We are pleased to introduce our Entry Level E-11.
You no longer have to sacrifice QUALITY for PRICE. Since 1974, PER-FIL has been known for Manufacturing High Quality Auger Fillers and extensive application knowledge. With the NEW entry level E-11, we now offer a full-sized “Made in the USA” Filling Machine at a budget price, with the same HIGH QUALITY you’ve always known.
- Full-size filler hopper – 2 cu. ft.
- NO CLUTCH BRAKE
The Original Micro-Filler | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler
The Original Micro-Filler is an economical, versatile Semi-Automatic Powder Filler solution for low-mid volume Powder Filling. This model has been copied most by our competitors (i.e., “if you’re going to steal, steal from the best”). Invented and in the field since 1994, we have thousands of these Auger Filling Machines in operation in over 90 countries, Filling Food, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics and Household products. Ideal for Filling Powders, Granules, and Paste products into all types of containers (available with servo auger drive).
- Low-Mid volume filling
- No-tools Changeover
Micro-2 | Micro Doser Auger Filler
The PER-FIL® Micro-2 is the original Micro-Filler, but TWO TIMES THE FUN! Two spindles in one common hopper, designed to help you achieve your throughput goals, without sacrificing accuracy. It’s a versatile, Semi-Automatic, Servo Driven, Powder Filler solution, for mid-volume Powder Filling. We have thousands of these Auger Filling Machines in operation in over 90 countries, Filling Food, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics and Household products. Ideal for Filling Powders, Granules, and Paste products into all types of containers.
- Dual Spindle
- Servo Auger Drive
- Mid-volume filling
MF-11 Servo | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler
The PER-FIL® Model MF-11 Servo is a Servo Driven Semi-Automatic Auger Filler designed for Precise, Repeatable Filling. The Servo Drive allows for nearly infinite adjustment of Auger speed, precise control over auger revolutions, and the flexibility of matching the correct acceleration and deceleration to and from maximum speed to accommodate the special needs of each product. This flexibility results in superior fill accuracy and increased batch yield.
- Servo Driven
- Superior Accurcy
- Increased Batch Yield
- Upgradable to fully autoamtic operation
MF-11W | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler
The PER-FIL® Model MF-11W is a Servo Driven Semi-Automatic FILL-BY-WEIGHT Auger Filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra Precise Filling. The MF-11W features a scale to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% Fill-By- Weight at low speed.
- Verified, Ultra-Precise filling with data collection available
- Two speed filling operation
nano-Filler | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler
The PER-FIL® nano-Filler is designed for the Precision Micro-Dosing of Powders and Granules 25 mg – 25+ gram per dose. The nano-Filler features a Precise, Servo Driven Auger that ensures optimum control of fill accuracy; separate Variable speed agitator drive to control product consistency; and off-the-shelf PLC with touchscreen interface for simple adjustment of all filler parameters. The nano-Filler (Micro Doser series) Auger Filler can be integrated with a balance for Fill-By-Weight operation (see nano-W).
- Designed specifically for Pharmaceutical and Bio-TechIndustry
- 25 mg to 50 g per dose
- 316 stainless steel product contact parts
- Upgradable: balance integration for Fill-By-Weight operation
MF-11-HCW – Net Weigh High Capacity |
Semi-Automatic Auger Filler
The PER-FIL® Model MF-11HCW is a High Capacity FILL-BY-WEIGHT Auger Filler designed for applications that require verified, precise, bulk volume filling (50 lbs to 500 lbs) into boxes, bags and drums. The MF-11-HCW features a scale to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two-speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% Fill-By-Weight at low speed.
- High Capacity – 50 lb-500 lbs
- Fill-by-Weight operation
- Two-speed Filling operation
- Pneumatic Tooling and dust shroud for Dust Control