OEM Auger Fillers
Single and Multiple Spindle Auger Fill Heads designed for integration with Vertical F/F/S Form/Fill/Seal, Horizontal Pouching Equipment, Stik-Pack, Blister Pack, Cup Equipment and other Packaging Machinery. Let PER-FIL® supply a Powder Filling Equipment solution for you!
If you are a Contract Packager/Co-Packer/Co-Manufacturer with grueling requirements to fill your customer’s Powder Products, and need both FLEXIBILITY and RELIABILITY, a PER-FIL OEM Auger Filler is your solution.
The PER-FIL® OEM nano-Filler is designed for the Precision Micro Dosing of Powders and Granules, with a typical fill range of 25 mg to 25+ grams per dose. The nano-Filler features a Precise, Servo Driven Auger that ensures optimum control of Fill Accuracy. Separate Variable Speed Agitator Drive to control product consistency. “Off-the-Shelf” PLC with touchscreen interface for simple adjustment of all filler parameters. The OEM nano-Filler can be integrated with a variety of Automated Packline Indexing Systems, including Feedscrew Indexing and Rotary Indexing systems.
- Perfect for Filling Pharmaceutical Powders
- 25 mg to 25+ grams per dose
- Available with Multiple Spindles for multi-lane applications
- Ideal for Stik Packs, Blister Packs, Syringes and Vials
- Flexible Integration
The PER-FIL® OEM Micro-14 OEM Auger Filler is ideal for integration with Horizontal and Vertical Pouching Machines with a maximum production rate of 40 pouches per minute. Ideal for F/F/S Form/Fill/Seal and Stick Pack applications. Available with either standard permanent magnet motor drive package or Servo Auger Drive.
- Fill range from 10 gr to 1,000 gr
- Available with Customized Auger Tooling
- No-Tools Changeover
OEM MF-14 OEM Mount
For our customers who require High Performance Automatic Filling Equipment for integration with your Vertical or Horizontal F/F/S Form/Fill/Seal or Tube equipment, PER-FIL® Industries offers our Model MF-14 OEM Mount Servo Auger Filler. Featuring a Servo Auger Drive and independent agitator drive, the MF-14 OEM Mount FIlling Machine is capable of achieving up to 120 cycles per minute.
- Adjustable head height for simple installation and removal of tooling
- Larger Filler Hopper sizes available
- High Performance, Low Maintenance design
- Available with checkweigher feedback for optimum fill accuracy control
OEM Micro Multi-Spindle Auger Filler
The PER-FIL® OEM Micro Multi-Spindle Auger Filler is a Servo driven, Multi-Spindle Auger Filler is ideal for integration with Stick-Pack machines, Blister Pack, Cup machines or Multi-Lane Tube Equipment. Center distance between Auger Spindles as small as 58 mm. Designed to support up to 10 spindles.
- Independent Servo Motors for each Auger for optimum fill accuracy control
- Custom engineered orbital agitation for product conditioning
- Available with 316 stainless steel contact parts
The PER-FIL® OEM MF-14NW Auger Filler features a Servo Driven Vertical Auger which meters into a Net Weigh Bucket. The Auger is controlled by two load cells. When the desired NET weight is achieved the product is dropped down the Forming Tube of the Fill/Form/Seal F/F/S system ensuring fill accuracy of +/- 0.5% or better.
- Optimum fill accuracy control
- Ideal for granular or free flowing powder products