Micro Doser Auger Fillers

Micro Doser Auger Fillers

Micro-Doser Auger Fillers are your solution for flexible, Precise, Powder, Granule and Paste dispensing into all types of Vials, Syringes, Pouches, Sachets, Beakers, Bottles and Jars. Filling Equipment models designed to Dispense Powders with Ultra-Precise AccuracySemi-Automatic Micro Dosers designed for Pharmaceutical Lab environment, fill sizes ranging from 25 mg to 1 kg.  Automatic Micro Dosers designed for Commercial Pharmaceutical Packlines.  See PER-FIL MICRO DOSER AUGER FILLER VIDEO.


The Original Micro-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The Original Micro-Filler, invented in 1994, is an economical, versatile, Semi-Automatic Powder Filler solution for low-mid volume Powder Filling.  This model has been copied most by our competitors (i.e., “if you’re going to steal, steal from the best”).  In the field since 1994, we have thousands of these Auger Filling Machines in operation in over 90 countries, Filling Food, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics and Household products.  Ideal for Filling Powders, Granules, and Paste products into all types of containers (available with Servo Motor).

  • Economical
  • Low-Mid volume Filling
  • Reliable
  • Upgradable

Video of PER-FIL Micro-Filler


Micro-2 | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-2

The PER-FIL® Micro-2 is the original Micro-Filler, but TWO TIMES THE FUN!  Two spindles in one common hopper, designed to help you achieve your throughput goals, without sacrificing accuracy.  It’s a versatile, Semi-Automatic, Servo Motor driven, Powder Filler solution, for mid-volume Powder Filling.  We have thousands of these Auger Filling Machines in operation in over 90 countries, Filling Food, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Cosmetics and Household products. Ideal for Filling Powders, Granules, and Paste products into all types of containers.

  • Dual Spindle
  • Servo Auger Drive
  • Mid-volume filling
  • Reliable
  • Upgradable


nano-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

nano-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® nano-Filler is designed for the Precision Micro Dosing of Pharmaceutical Powders, Granules and Pastes as small as 25 mg per dose. The nano-Filler features a Precise Servo Driven Auger that ensures optimum control of fill accuracies; separate Variable speed agitator drive to control product consistency; and off-the-shelf PLC with touchscreen interface for simple adjustment of all filler parameters.

  • Designed for Pharma and Biotech
  • Small as 25 mg per dose
  • Fill Vials, Pouches and Syringes
  • 316 stainless steel product contact parts


Micro-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® MICRO-W is a Semi-Automatic Fill-By-Weight Auger Filler designed for applications that require verified, Ultra Precise Filling.   The Micro-W Micro Doser Auger Filler features a balance to control the Auger for optimum accuracy control.   Two speed filling operation: 90% Filled at high speed, remaining 10% Fill-By-Weight at low speed (available with Optional Servo Motor).

  • Fill-By-Weight
  • Verified, Ultra-Precise Micro Dosing
  • Fill range from 5 gr to 1 kg

Video of PER-FIL Micro Doser: Model Micro-W


nano-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

nano-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® nano-W is a servo Fill-By-Weight Auger Filler designed for applications that require Verified, Ultra Precise Filling. The nano-W features a balance to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two speed filling operation: 90% Filled at high speed, remaining 10% Fill-By-Weight at low speed.

  • Fill-By-Weight
  • Designed for Pharma and Biotech
  • Small as 25 mg per dose
  • Fill Vials, Pouches, and Syringes
  • 316 Stainless Steel Product contact parts

Video of PER-FIL Micro Doser: Model nano-W