Weigh Fillers

Weigh Fillers

Semi-automatic and Automatic, Gross-weigh and Net-weigh, Fill-by-Weight auger fillers to precisely dispense powder and granular products into all types of containers: bags, bottles, boxes, drums, vials and syringes.  See PER-FIL Weigh Filler auger filler video.


nano-W | Weigh Filler

nano-W | Weigh Filler Auger FillerThe PER-FIL® nano-W is a servo FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra precise filling. The nano-W features a Mettler Toledo balance to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% filled by weight at low speed.

  • FILL-BY-WEIGHT
  • Perfect for Pharma and Biotech
  • 25 mg to 50 g per dose
  • Fill Vials, Pouches, and Syringes
  • 316 stainless steel product contact parts


Micro-W | Weigh Filler

Micro-W | Weigh Filler Auger FillerThe PER-FIL® MICRO-W is a semi-automatic FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra precise filling.   Micro-W auger filling equipment features a balance to control the auger for optimum accuracy control.   Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% filled-by-weight at low speed (available with Optional servo drive).

  • FILL-BY-WEIGHT
  • For Verified, Ultra-precise applications
  • Fill range from 10 gr to 2 kg

 

 


MF-11W | Weigh Filler

MF-11-W | Weigh Filler Auger FillerThe PER-FIL® Model MF-11W is a servo driven semi-automatic FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra precise filling. The MF-11W features a scale to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control.  Two speed filling operation: 90% filledat high speed, remaining 10% fill-by- weight at low speed.

  • Fill-by-Weight
  • Verified, Ultra-Precise filling with data collection available
  • Two speed filling operation

 


MF-11HCW – Net Weigh High Capacity | Weigh Filler

MF-11-HCW | Weigh Filler Auger FillerThe PER-FIL® Model MF-11HCW is a High Capacity FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, precise, bulk volume filling (50 lbs to 500 lbs) into boxes, bags and drums. The MF-11HCW features a scale to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% fill-by-weight at low speed.

  • High Capacity – 50 lb-500 lbs
  • Fill-by-Weight
  • Two speed filling operation
  • Pneumatic tooling and dust shroud for dust control

 

 


MF-SWC | Weigh Filler

MF-SWC | Weigh Filler Auger FillerThe PER-FIL® Model MF-SWC is a Servo Net Weigh Micro-Filler with Conveyor.  This auger filler features a weigh cell positioned under the fill nozzle for optimum fill weight control. Precise container handling ensures that the container is isolated on the weigh cell during the fill cycle.  Also available with a net weigh bucket for granular and free flowing products.

  • Automatic Container Handling
  • Balance for Fill By Weight
  • Optimum fill accuracy control
Share Button