Semi-Automatic

Semi-Automatic Auger Fillers

Volumetric and Fill-by-Weight auger filling equipment designed for manual or semi-automatic filling of powder, granules, pastes and liquids into all types of containers.  Fill cycle initiated by foot-pedal or palm switch.  See PER-FIL SEMI-AUTOMATIC AUGER FILLER VIDEO.


The Original Micro-Filler | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

The Original Micro-Filler | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

The Original Micro-Filler is an economical, versatile semi-automatic powder filler solution for low-mid volume powder filling.  We have thousands of these auger filling machines in operation in over 90 countries, filling food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics and household products.  Ideal for filling powders, granulars, and paste products into all types of containers (available with servo auger drive).

  • Economical
  • Low-Mid volume filling
  • Reliable
  • Upgradable
  • No-tool Changeover


Micro-2 | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-2

The PER-FIL® Micro-2 is the original Micro-Filler, but TWO TIMES THE FUN!  Two spindles in one common hopper, designed to help you achieve your throughput goals, without sacrificing accuracy.  It’s a versatile, semi-automatic, servo driven, powder filler solution, for mid-volume powder filling.  We have thousands of these auger filling machines in operation in over 90 countries, filling food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics and household products. Ideal for filling powders, granulars, and paste products into all types of containers.

  • Dual Spindle
  • Servo Auger Drive
  • Mid-volume filling
  • Reliable
  • Upgradable


 MF-11 Servo | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

MF-11 Servo | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® Model MF-11 Servo is a servo driven semi-automatic auger filler designed for precise, repeatable filling. The servo drive allows for nearly infinite adjustment of auger speed, precise control over auger revolutions, and the flexibility of matching the correct acceleration and deceleration to and from maximum speed to accommodate the special needs of each product. This flexibility results in superior fill accuracy and increased batch yield.

  • Servo Driven
  • Superior Accurcy
  • Increased Batch Yield
  • Upgradable to fully autoamtic operation

 


MF-11W | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

Semi-Automatic Auger Filler - Model MF-11W

The PER-FIL® Model MF-11W is a servo driven semi-automatic FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra precise filling. The MF-11W features a scale to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control.  Two speed filling operation: 90% filledat high speed, remaining 10% fill-by- weight at low speed.

  • Fill-by-Weight
  • Verified, Ultra-Precise filling with data collection available
  • Two speed filling operation

 


nano-Filler | Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

nano-filler |Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® nano-Filler is designed for the precision micro-dosing of powders and granules 25 mg – 50 gram per dose.  The nano-Filler features a precise, servo driven auger that ensures optimum control of fill accuracy; separate Variable speed agitator drive to control product consistency; and off-the-shelf PLC with touchscreen interface for simple adjustment of all filler parameters. The nano-Filler (Micro Doser series) auger filler can be integrated with a balance for fill-by-weight operation.

  • Designed specifically for Pharmaceutical and Bio-TechIndustry
  • 25 mg to 50 g per dose
  • 316 stainless steel product contact parts
  • Upgradable: balance integration for Fill-by-Weight

MF-11HCW – Net Weigh High Capacity |
Semi-Automatic Auger Filler

Semi-Automatic Auger Filler | MF-11HCW Net Weigh High Capacity

The PER-FIL® Model MF-11HCW is a High Capacity FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, precise, bulk volume filling (50 lbs to 500 lbs) into boxes, bags and drums. The MF-1HCW features a scale to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% fill-by-weight at low speed.

  • High Capacity – 50 lb-500 lbs
  • Fill-by-Weight
  • Two speed filling operation
  • Pneumatic tooling and dust shroud for dust control

 

 

Share Button