OEM Auger Fillers
Single and Multiple Spindle Auger Fill Heads designed for integration with Vertical Form/Fill/Seal, Horizontal Pouching Equipment, Stik Pack, K-Cup, Blister Pack, Cup Equipment and other packaging machinery. Let PER-FIL® customize a filling equipment solution for you!
The PER-FIL® OEM nano-Filler is designed for the precision dosing of powders and granules, 25 mg – 50 gram per dose. The nano-Filler features a precise, servo driven auger that ensures optimum control of fill accuracies; separate Variable speed agitator drive to control product consistency; and off-the-shelf PLC with touchscreen interface for simple adjustment of all filler parameters. The OEM nano-Filler can be integrated with a variety of components to complete your filling solution.
- Perfect for Pharma and Biotech
- 25 mg to 50 g per dose
- Available with multiple spindles for multi-lane applications
- Ideal for Stik Packs, Blister Packs, Syringes and Vials
- Flexible Integration
The PER-FIL® OEM Micro-14 auger filler is ideal for integration with horizontal and vertical pouching machines with a maximum production rate of 40 pouches per minute. Available with standard permanent magnet motor drive package or optional Servo auger drive.
- Fill range from 10 gr to 1000 gr
- Available with long or short auger tooling
- No tools changeover
OEM MF-14 OEM Mount
For our customers that require economical, high performance automatic filling equipment for integration with your vertical or horizontal Form/Fill/Seal or Tube equipment, PER-FIL® Industries offers our Model MF-14 OEM Mount Servo auger filler. Featuring servo auger drive and independent agitator drive, the MF-14 OEM Mount is capable of achieving up to 120 cycles per minute.
- Adjustable head height for simple installation and removal of tooling
- Larger hopper sizes available
- High performance, low maintenance design
- Available with checkweigher feedback for optimum fill accuracy control
OEM Micro Multi-Spindle
The PER-FIL® OEM Micro Multi-Spindle auger filler is a servo driven, multi-spindle filler which is ideal for integration with Stik-Pak machines, Blister Pack, K-Cup, Cup machines or multi-lane tube equipment. Center distance between auger spindles as small as 58 mm. Designed to support up to 10 spindles.
- Independent servos for each auger for optimum fill accuracy control
- Custom engineered orbital agitation for product conditioning
- Available with 316 stainless steel contact parts
The PER-FIL® OEM MF-14NW auger filler features a servo driven vertical auger which meters into a Net Weigh Bucket. The auger is controlled by two load cells. When the desired NET weight is achieved the product is dropped down the forming tube of the F/F/S system ensuring fill accuracy of +/- 0.5% or better.
- Optimum fill accuracy control
- Ideal for granular or free flowing powder products