Micro Dosers

Micro Doser Auger Fillers

Micro-Doser auger fillers are your solution for fast, flexible, powder, granule and paste dispensing into all types of vials, syringes, pouches, beakers, bottles and jars. Filling equipment models designed to dispense ultra-precise accuracy. Fill sizes ranging from 25 mg to 2 kg.  See PER-FIL MICRO DOSER AUGER FILLER VIDEO.


The Original Micro-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The Original Micro-Filler is an economical, versatile, semi-automatic powder filler solution for low-mid volume powder filling.  We have thousands of these auger filling machines in operation in over 90 countries, filling food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics and household products.  Ideal for filling powders, granulars, and paste products into all types of containers (available with servo auger drive).

  • Economical
  • Low-Mid volume filling
  • Reliable
  • Upgradable

 


Micro-2 | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-2

The PER-FIL® Micro-2 is the original Micro-Filler, but TWO TIMES THE FUN!  Two spindles in one common hopper, designed to help you achieve your throughput goals, without sacrificing accuracy.  It’s a versatile, semi-automatic, servo driven, powder filler solution, for mid-volume powder filling.  We have thousands of these auger filling machines in operation in over 90 countries, filling food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, cosmetics and household products. Ideal for filling powders, granulars, and paste products into all types of containers.

  • Dual Spindle
  • Servo Auger Drive
  • Mid-volume filling
  • Reliable
  • Upgradable


nano-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

nano-Filler | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® nano-Filler is designed for the precision dosing of powders, granules and pastes 25 mg – 50 gram per dose. The nano-Filler features a precise, servo driven auger that ensures optimum control of fill accuracies; separate Variable speed agitator drive to control product consistency; and off-the-shelf PLC with touchscreen interface for simple adjustment of all filler parameters.

  • Perfect for Pharma and Biotech
  • 25 mg to 50 g per dose
  • Fill Vials, Pouches and Syringes
  • 316 stainless steel product contact parts


Micro-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

Micro-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® MICRO-W is a semi-automatic FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra precise filling.   Micro-W auger filling equipment features a balance to control the auger for optimum accuracy control.   Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% filled-by-weight at low speed (available with Optional servo drive).

  • FILL-BY-WEIGHT
  • For Verified, Ultra-precise applications
  • Fill range from 10 gr to 2 kg

 

 


nano-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

nano-W | Micro Doser Auger Filler

The PER-FIL® nano-W is a servo FILL-BY-WEIGHT auger filler designed for applications that require verified, ultra precise filling. The nano-W features a balance to control fill cycle for optimum accuracy control. Two speed filling operation: 90% filled at high speed, remaining 10% by weight at low speed.

  • FILL-BY-WEIGHT
  • Perfect for Pharma and Biotech
  • 25 mg to 50 g per dose
  • Fill Vials, Pouches, and Syringes
  • 316 stainless steel product contact parts

 


Share Button